I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Air Wick. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
While my husband and I tend to agree on most aspects of our home (e.g. colors for the walls, style of furniture, particular art pieces, etc) one area that we don't see eye-to-eye is on the scent.
I, on the one hand, would have candles and air fresheners and scented laundry detergent and whatever else that could possibly leave anything and everything smelling fresh and sweet. He, on the other hand, declares every scent ever invented artificial, wrinkles his nose and won't have any of it.
Is there a compromise? There is now, thanks to the Air Wick National Park Collection.
Air Wick, already a leader in the home fragrances category, is a proud supporter of the National Park Foundation (the official charity of America's national parks) and is now helping to bring the scents of America's beautiful parks right into our homes.
Inspired by the rare essence of our National Parks, Air Wick fragrance experts have crafted a new line of fragrances available in scents such as the Grand Canyon, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.
The Air Wick National Park Collection is available in scented oils, scented candles, reed diffusers, and a freshmatic spray, each one just as convenient and delightful as the next.
Pulling open the top to the American Samoa: Sweet Coconut & Island Scented Candle, right away I was reminded of coconuts, island palms, sunscreen and pretty much everything that's great about a vacation to the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park.
As with all Air Wick Scented Candles, this one manages to fill the room with fragrance and helps create a warm and inviting ambiance in my home.
Better yet, these candles last up to 25 hours, which means that the rich essential oils won't simply disappear and that I'll be able to enjoy the beautiful frosted glass container for quite some time to come.
At the same time, the scented oils of the National Park Collection give the ability to diffuse the air with just the right amount of scent quickly and easily.
Available in six different varieties (I was able to try out the first four below), I love the way that it is so easy to use the control dial to determine if you would like a little or a lot of aroma released into the air:
- Grand Canyon — be awestruck by the breathtaking majesty of the Grand Canyon then discover the subtle floral notes of delicate cactus blossoms carried on the warm summer breeze.
- American Samoa — explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park to finally reach the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut & island palms.
- Hawai'i — escape to a tropical island sunset in Hawai'i Kaloko - Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.
- Denali — seek renewal in the sun-drenched valleys of Denali National Park while breathing in the clean notes of pure cotton grass & fresh spring air.
- Gulf Islands — bask in the fragrant scents that take you to the Gulf Islands, rich in white sand beaches and seashores that evoke sun-drenched sweet notes of a tropical paradise.
- Virgin Islands — find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park and uncover the delightful notes of tropical plumeria & sweet honeysuckle.
This innovative new National Park limited edition collection was crafted by fragrance experts who spend countless hours creating the perfect harmony of fragrance notes representative of the natural elements found in these national parks and pays homage to the brand's "The Craft of Fragrance" creative platform.
If you'd like to bring the outdoors into your home as well, the National Park Collection is available in Air Wick's full range of products that retail from $2.99 - $5.99 and are available at all major retailers. To find out more, visit AirWick.com and connect with them on Facebook and Pinterest.