Fortunately, I know that I can always turn to the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies — including great sun protection, acne solutions and lightweight lotions — to keep skin in tip-top shape, while looking and feeling its best.
Even better, by taking advantage of the Healthy Essentials™ coupon insert that arrived in local newspapers yesterday, Sunday, April 7th, (and online at HealthyEssentials.com), saving on these necessary products is a cinch! Just clip or download coupons for great deals on your favorite products from Neutrogena, Lubriderm, Aveeno and more.
Ready to get your skin prepared for public viewing? Check out what these amazing products can do for you:
- Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser ($7.99): Keep those humidity-induced breakouts at bay with this naturally-derived cleanser. It is clinically proven to penetrate deep down into pores to treat breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming, delivering smooth, blemish-free skin for your big night out.
- Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment ($8.99): For those blemishes that just can't be avoided, dab on this naturally-derived spot treatment to stop zits in their tracks and prevent new ones from forming.
- Lubriderm Soothing Relief Daily Lotion ($8.99): Flaunt some seriously healthy-looking, touchably soft skin this spring. This breakthrough formula contains a unique Soothing Complex that delivers long-lasting comfort and a clean, non-greasy feel for smooth, sexy skin from head to toe.
- Aveeno Protect + Hydrate™ SPF 30 ($9.99): Sun protection is a must for safely enjoying your favorite outdoor activities this spring. EnviroGuard Technology offers long-lasting, photostable UVA/UVB sun protection, while Active Naturals Oat works to replenish the skin barrier compromised by dehydration caused by sun, chlorine, salt water and sweat.
- Aveeno Skin Relief Healing Ointment ($9.99): For those extra-dry, chafed or cracked areas that need a little more love, dab on this brand new ointment. Multi-purpose petrolatum helps soothe scaling, peeling and cracking skin and lips while locking in moisture on the skin's surface.
- Neosporin Eczema Essentials™ Daily Moisturizing Cream ($13.99): Even those with eczema can dare to bare this spring thanks to this moisturizing cream, which is clinically shown to restore visibly healthier skin in three days. The gentle formula goes beyond ordinary daily lotions to relieve the dryness, itch and irritation associated with eczema.
Help a newborn get medicine to thrive, protect kids against sports injuries or restore a public park all while taking your photos! Visit HealthyEssentials.com/Our-Caring to find out more about the Donate a Photo app (available for free in the App Store and on Google Play) and download it today.
Plus, thanks to the generosity of Johnson & Johnson, one person will be ready to show off their glowing, healthy skin this spring, because...
One lucky person will win a Spring Skincare Essentials prize pack including ALL of the products mentioned above (valued at approximately $60)!
A big thank you to Johnson & Johnson for providing a Spring Skincare Essentials prize pack for one lucky giveaway winner. The opinions shared are my own and honest and if you really need to see more, click here to see how I roll.