I wrote about my experience with Poise Microliner as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars, but all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own. #PoisewithSAM
Let's face it, confidence is hard to come by sometimes.
Some mornings I wake up and feel ready to take on the world. My hair looks good, my clothes fit right, my brain is churning out the ideas and keeping me on track and all is well. Other days, however, I'm dragged from my dreams by the sound of my children (or them physically climbing into my bed) and I feel at a loss for how to accomplish just about anything.
And, on those days that I can't remember what I need to do, I dislike everything about my reflection and I feel like I must have lost brain cells overnight, it can be hard to come out from underneath the proverbial rain cloud floating over my head. You know what I'm talking about, right?
Fortunately, I don't have to look too far for reminders that this too shall pass and that deep down I'm actually pretty awesome (we all are, don't you forget it).
1. My kids. Yes, parenting is an infuriating and thankless 24-hour-a-day job, but since I have two of the most amazing, incredible, intelligent daughters I must be at least a little awesome to have gotten them to this point.
2. My mom. This one is easy, because she reminds me often that I'm awesome. And hey, moms know everything, so that has to be true, right?
3. My friends. Whether online or in real life, the fact that I am friends with extremely amazing women (and some guys, too) must mean that I'm awesome enough that they've deemed me someone they want to talk to and hang out with.
4. My husband. I'm sorry to break the news to the rest of you, but I truly do have the best husband in the world. He's kind, generous, caring, smart, hilarious, hardworking and so much more... and, even on the days when I feel lazy and overweight and worthless, he still thinks I'm awesome.
5. Supportive comments and emails. If you have your own blog, then you already understand how and why I feel as though mine is my third child. So each and every time I receive a compliment or even just a thank you for a helpful review, it brightens my world and makes all of the hours that go into it seem worth it.
You love the organization system I recommended? I'm thrilled! You gave a toy I reviewed to your niece and it's her favorite? That makes me giddy! You tried one of the recipes I created (you're brave!) and your family raved? You have no idea how proud I am!
Basically, finding out that I've helped even one woman by introducing her to the quality, comfort and protection of Poise Microliners and SAM (Super Absorbent Material) fills me with joy. You're excited at just how thin and absorbent these are and how much they've improved your confidence? Fantastic!
What reminds you that you're awesome? I want to know!
(Psst! If you haven't yet experienced the quality of the new Poise Microliners, be sure to head over to Poise.com today to get a FREE sample to try them for yourself!)