We all know to recycle our cans, bottles and paper, but are you striving to take things just a little bit further? And not just with empty containers from the kitchen, but all over the house?
One room that is often overlooked is the bathroom. Just take a look at the number of items in recyclable containers — shampoos, conditioners, lotions, contact solution, cleaners, mouthwash, skincare, makeup and much more — and make the effort to keep them from going in the garbage can when they are empty!
As well as remembering to recycle packaging from the bathroom, another measure that can be taken to help the earth is to start with products from companies who care and do all that they can as well. That's just another reason that I love HEALTHY ESSENTIALS products from Johnson & Johnson!
As well as producing only the best products for the entire family, J&J embodies sustainability in everything they do, from the sourcing of their suppliers' materials to the formulation of each item to reducing the footprint from every single package.
I don't know about you, but I adore knowing that the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS products that we already use and love are also made in the most efficient, least wasteful possibly way!
Right now is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite HEALTHY ESSENTIALS products as well, as you can save over $55 when you visit HealthyEssentials.com and sign up for program coupons and offers.
Just look at a selection of the fantastic deals that you'll find there!
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON'S Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH Total Care Floss, REACH Gentle Gum Care Floss, REACH Dentotape or REACH Access Flosser
The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through one simple act – taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
You can donate one photo a day, every day and make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes you care about. Whether your picture helps fix up a public park, get medicine for an infant, or help kids play sports safely, your quick and easy act will be contributing to a great cause.
Ready to celebrate all things Earth Day? As well as donating your photos and filling your home with your favorite products, you can also join in the upcoming HEALTHY ESSENTIALS Twitter Party all about shareable moments with friends and family — anywhere from online to in the store to your own medicine cabinet!
- What: #Moms4JNJConsumer
- When: [Edit: This Twitter Party has been rescheduled, so stay tuned for a new date and time!]
- Prizes: There will be 15 prizes throughout the party, randomly chosen from all eligible correct responses to trivia questions. Each prize includes an assortment of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies HEALTHY ESSENTIALS products with an estimated retail value of $50!
Help support and protect a clean environment by visiting HealthyEssentials.com this month for printable coupons, tools, tips (including great tips for recycling in the bathroom), Earth Month content, and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You can also find recycling solutions near you as well as additional tips and facts on what and where to recycle.
This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.