So what happens when three of the names that we all know and recognize – Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby – are brought together by their parent company (Dorel Juvenile Group) to form a new, redesigned, user-friendly e-commerce site?
It ends up being a single, convenient, one-stop site for parents to find information, get questions answered and shop for the must-have products that will make life easier and safer for their children.
That's right, Dorel Juvenile Group has launched a redesigned website combining three of its core brands, Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby, to help enhance safety and product education for parents. Now when you head to any one of the sites, you'll easily be able to toggle between all three with only one click!
Overall, the new site maximizes the consumer experience through seamless navigation, expanded educational information and user friendly features. All of the new elements are designed to more easily educate parents on what products are best for their children and how to use them safely.
Some of the new features include:
• Quick Info: The Quick Info option allows consumers to see a quick overview of the product without clicking to a new page. This adds to a seamless and quick experience on the site. Simply hover over one of the products and click the Quick Info button to get information.
• Wish List: Consumers can now create a "wish list" of products. These can be stored for a later purchase, or shared with friends and family.
• Photos and Video Demos: This feature allows consumers to have a full view and tutorial on highlighted products, further aiding in the purchase decision.
• Social Media Component: The product pages as well as tools and advice pages feature sharing across social media channels. Consumers can easily post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest to share their favorites with friends.
So now that Dorel Juvenile Group has relaunched their sites and enhanced the social media integration, what's next? It's time to celebrate!
In honor of this great new change, Dorel Juvenile Group will be hosting an "Ask Our Expert" event on the Safety 1st Facebook page from Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16. During the event, Julie Vallese, Consumer Safety Expert with Dorel Juvenile Group, will be answering parents' questions and providing helpful advice on a different topic each day.
To interact and ask Julie questions during "Ask Our Expert," visit Safety 1st on Facebook and post questions throughout the day on the Facebook wall. Each day of the week will focus on a new product category as follows:
Tuesday, November 13: Car Seats
Wednesday, November 14: Strollers
Thursday, November 15: Home & Travel Safety
Friday, November 16: Child Care
If you have any questions about safety, correct purchasing or more, be sure to visit the Safety 1st Facebook page and ask Julie!
And, thanks to the extreme generosity of Dorel Juvenile Group, one person will win an amazing custom prize pack that will surely keep their child safe, comfortable and ready for just about anything, because...
One lucky person will win a Safety 1st prize pack of FIVE baby gear items from Dorel Juvenile Group*! Total ARV $430!
*Prize Pack includes the winner's choice of one item from EACH of the categories below:
• Travel safety: Car Door Sanitation Station (MSRP $9.98) OR Baby on Board Deluxe Sunscreen (MSRP $5.99)
• Car seats: Chart Air 65 Convertible Car Seat – Stone Cutter (MSRP $139.99) OR onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat – Decatur (MSRP $169.99)
• Home safety: Perfect Fit Gate (MSRP $44.99) OR ProGrade Flat Screen TV Lock (MSRP $29.99)
• Infant health: Space Saver Infant Tub – Blue (MSRP $14.99) OR Sit! Booster – Green (MSRP $12.00)
• Large furniture: Disney Saunter Luxe Travel System – Bambi (MSRP $189.99) OR Disney CareCenter Play Yard – Bambi (MSRP $119.99)
(Enter with the Rafflecopter form below. If you have any questions or problems entering, there is a video tutorial found here that can help.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A big thank you to Dorel Juvenile Group for providing this amazing prize package for one lucky giveaway winner. The opinions shared are my own and honest and if you really need to see more, click here to see how I roll.