As much as we would like to believe that there's a magic pill to make the pounds melt away (I'm not the only one who dreams of that, right?), the proven way to true success is through diet and exercise.
But... that's much easier said than done. For me, I'll decide that now is the time to get healthy and proceed through the next day or two eating well, maybe counting calories, pushing myself to stay motivated, etc.
And then it ends.
Considering that I'm not going to hire a personal trainer anytime soon, I love finding other ways to challenge myself, stay inspired, receive encouragement, stay on track, overcome difficulties and more.
Which is exactly what you'll find (and more!) with the My Diet Coach II - Pro Health & Fitness App.
Currently available for Android only for $3.99 (there is also a free version to try out first), My Diet Coach II - Pro combines everything you need into one compact, convenient, easy-to-navigate location.
Why not increase your likelihood of weight loss with their diet planner, meal and exercise journal, calorie counter, motivational photos, perseverance tips, custom reminders and more?
Is there anything that this app can't do?
- Helping you stay on track - with the user-friendly, customizable diet planner, meal and exercise journal, calorie counter for thousands of foods — including major fast food chains — and a barcode scanner to help any others, custom reminders for every diary event, challenges tracker, BMI calculator and BMR calculator. You're able to account for everything you eat and and all of your exercise during the day, see your calories consumed and burned against your daily calorie goals, set up your own reminders to journal your meals and exercises, track your water consumption, take photos of food eaten and more.
- Get motivated - with the motivational photos aid, your goal reminder, tips and virtual rewards for your commitment and achievements.
- Overcome weight loss difficulties - with tips and reminders for every type of challenge and by logging repetitive difficulties in your diet journal.
- Record and view your weight loss progress - with the Pro weight chart. You are able to track your weight and body measurements (neck, waist, hips, upper arm, bust) to see your progress and use the overall chart as a motivational aid.
- Curb your next food craving - With the "food craving panic button."
My Diet Coach II - Pro is not only a one of a kind, easy to use diet diary and calorie calculator, it's also your virtual body which motivates and encourages you at the right moments. I don't know too many people who can't use some extra help and tips for weight-loss, health and fitness!
If you are looking for a way to increase your motivation and become more active, this just might be the app for you. I appreciate the way that it offers such an extensive line of diet reminders, allowing users to set reminders for their goal, motivational photos, make a healthy grocery list, cook healthy meals, create a diet plan and much more.
Packed with tons of helpful features, this app was developed to be your best diet assistant — check it out today!
This post was brought to you by My Diet Coach II - Pro, but all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.